Since 1979, MWD has provided full-service direct mail services to charitable organizations across the nation. Our fundraising programs have enabled our clients to build membership and donor bases that have yielded more than $1 billion in support of their work.
Our direct mail fundraising teams have over 35 years of experience working with organizations to maximize donor acquisition, renewals, special appeals, monthly sustainers, lapsed donor reactivation, leadership giving, and online integration.
We provide full management of an organization's direct mail fundraising program including:
- Budgeting and forecasting including granular campaign projections and topline program budgets
- Integrated annual campaign planning
- Full management of the direct mail program including production
- Creative services including overall creative concepts and copywriting and design
- Telemarketing program strategy, reporting, and firm management
- Comprehensive reporting and analytic services from weekly campaign reports to quarterly and annual program reports and overall program analysis including ROI, benchmarking, and lifetime value, among others
- Data file management including segmentation, modeling, keycoding, and mailing preparation
- Cost reconciliation
- Comprehensive testing program implementation, management, and report-backs
- Planned giving program integration, campaign creation, and implementation.
We believe fundraising must be integrated. We know that direct mail, online, telephone, and social media—as well as other channels—must all work together.
We believe in direct marketing that is rooted in the fundamentals—strategy-driven creative, lots and lots of testing, sophisticated segmentation, and insightful analysis of what really works.
We believe in building long-lasting relationships with our clients . . . and them with their donors. We offer high-touch partnerships to our clients based on high levels of customer service.